Our comprehensive check-up packages offer a range of screenings and evaluations to proactively assess your health status, identify potential risks, and guide you towards a path of long-lasting vitality.
Embark on a transformative wellness journey with our check-up packages. The comprehensive screenings and evaluations prioritize early disease detection and prevention, laying the foundation for your well-being.
Consult our preventive medicine experts who will evaluate your medical history, risk factors, lifestyle, and health concerns. Together, we will tailor a screening program to meet your specific needs, including blood tests, hormone balance assessment, food intolerance checks, and genetic testing.
Following the consultation, our dedicated wellness team will guide you in understanding your health risks and co-create a tailored wellness program for disease prevention and longevity. This may include blood tests, indicators of micronutrient and antioxidant level, hormone imbalance, food intolerance, and more.
Preparation for health check-up
- Get enough sleep, at least 6-8 hours, prior to the check-up. (Lack of sleep may cause abnormal results such as blood pressure, heart beat, and body temperature. The doctor may not be able to assess if any change is a real abnormality.)
- Do not eat or drink at least 8 – 12 hours prior to the check-up. (sipping a little water is allowed)
- Please do not drink alcohol for at least 24 hours prior to the check up. To appointment as drugs and alcohol may affect some tests. Please inform the doctor or nurse before the test.
- Check-up in the morning is recommended for fear of feeling weak following a possibly prolonged period of fasting.
- If you are taking medicine for hypertension, you can continue taking as per doctor’s prescription.
- If you have a chronic illness or other health problems, please bring any test results or medical report with you to assist in diagnosis.
- Should wear clothing allowing access to upper arm.
- On the check-up date, please avoid wearing decorative articles made of metal. Women are advised to avoid lingerie with metal wire.
- For females, avoid 7 days before or after the menstrual period. If you are menstruating, you should not have urine analysis because there will be blood contamination which affects the interpretation of the result.
- Breast cancer screening by Digital Mammogram, should avoid having the test during the menstrual period / breast feeding as the breast is tense at that time. The patient should have the mammogram after the period.
- If pregnant, please inform the staff to cancel the x-ray
- In case an Exercise Stress Test (EST) is combined, be sure to bring good trainers on the test date.