Women’s Health Center
Bangkok Hospital Phuket
Women’s Health Center
Bangkok Hospital Phuket
The women’s health care team has deliberately outpaced its comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic services to women of all ages.
Tel: +66 (0) 7625 4425 Ext. 1021-22, 1011
Diagnoses and Treatments
- Cervical Cancer Treatment (on pre-and-early stage) by specialist
- Colposcopy Screening for Cervical Cancer
- HPV Vaccination
- Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure (LEEP)
- Obstetrics and Gynecologic Ultrasound for Pelvic Examination in order to find out Myoma or Cyst.
- Thin Prep Test for Cervical Cancer Screening (HPV Screening)
- Ultrasound Diagnosis for Ovarian Cancer and Tumor Marker
Obstetric and Gynecological Endoscopies
- Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- Breast Lumps
- Chronic Lower Abdominal Pain
- Congenital Uterine Anomalies
- Cyst in Ovary/Uterus
- Diagnosis for Infertility or Recurrent Abortion
- Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (DUB)
- Ectopic Pregnancy Diagnosis and Treatment
- Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Endometriosis or Chocolate Cyst Diagnosis and Treatment
- Female Sterilization
- Frequent Urination (Urinary Frequency) Diagnosis and Treatment
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- Lower Abdominal Pain Diagnosis and Treatment
- Menstrual Cramps (Dysmenorrhoea) Diagnosis and Treatment
- Pelvic Fascia Diagnosis and Treatment
- Polyp Diagnosis and Treatment
Infertility Treatments (Fertility Clinic)
Other Diagnoses and Treatments
- Abnormal Leukorrhea
- Abnormal Menstruation
- Consultation and Surgery for Reversal of Female Sterilization (in case of wanting more child)
- Contraceptive Consultations
- Painful Menstruation (Dysmenorrhea)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Women (STDs)
- Urinary Incontinence (Overactive Bladder)
- Comprehensive Maternity Care and Childbirth
- Prenatal Care
- Pregnancy Planning (premarital and pre-pregnancy)
- Premarital and Pre-pregnancy Checkup
- Vaccination Service
- Pregnancy Care
- Breastfeeding clinic provides the breast check-up and consultation of breastfeeding preparation and problems for 24 hours.
- Genetic Testing for High Risk Pregnancy
- Personal obstetrician for pregnancy, childbirth, and postnatal care.
- Prenatal Medical Care opens daily at 8.00-20.00 hrs.
- Preparing for Pregnancy Training both Thais and Foreigners by Obstetrician (free of charge)
- First Trimester Screening
- Triple Screening
- 2D, 3D, and 4D Ultrasonography
- High-risk Pregnancy Screening; for example, Gestational Diabetes, Anemia, Thalassemia, High Blood Pressure in Pregnancy, Thyroid, Pregnancy After Age 35, including the planning for high-risk pregnancy care continuously.
- Consultation for Childbirth Options
Labor and Childbirth Care
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care by Obstetrician and Pediatrician
- Individually Pediatrician for Every Newborn Baby
- Neonatal Critical Care by Newborn Specialist with the advanced technology
- Service for Birth Registration and Birth Certification for Thais and Foreigners
- Service for Delivery Compensation from Social Security Office
- Standardized and Advanced Technology for Childbirth
Breastfeeding Clinic for Postnatal Care
” Breastfeeding is recommended up to 6 months of age with the well-trained expertise.”
- Consultation and Planning for Birth Control
- Consultation on the phone for breastfeeding
- Help and Support for Breast and Nipple Problems such as engorged breasts, breast infections, or sore nipples.
- Help and Support for Breastfeeding Preparation
- Help and Support for Breastfeeding Problems
- Help and Support for insufficient breast milk or low milk supply.
- Help and Support for unwilling-to-nurse babies or nipple confusions
- Help and Training for Breastfeeding Skills to New Mothers
- Well-baby Vaccination Packages
Menopause Consultation and Care
- BMI for Osteoporosis after Menopause
- Consultation and Diagnose for Hormones, Bones, etc.
- Menopause Check Up Service
- Preparing for Perimenopause
Women’s Health is located at the 1st floor of Bangkok Hospital Phuket. Our Women’s Health Center is a full service practice addressing the obstetric and gynecologic needs of women at every stage of life. Your comfort is a priority in our center, where you are greeted with a warm, welcoming smile. Thanks to our professional experience and know-how, we provide you with best services. Our facilities include:
- 4D Ultrasound
- CT scan
- Early Stage Diagnoses of Cervical Dysplasia or Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Full Comprehensive Operation Units
- Fully-equipped Labor Room
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Personalized Birth Giving Program
The women’s health care team has deliberately outpaced its comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic services to women of all ages. We understand the females’ health issues; therefore, the diverse range of treatments and diagnoses are provided such as cervical cancer treatment, colposcopy screening, obstetric and gynecological endoscopies, prenatal and postpartum care, HPV vaccination, ultrasound diagnosis, etc.
The center embraces a holistic approach to women’s health care. Our doctors including obstetricians and gynecologists are involved to assist all patients – from adolescence to menopause and beyond.
open daily from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm.
phone: +66 (0) 7625 4425 Ext. 1021-22, 1011