Terms & conditions
- The package prices include laboratory tests, routine radiology/imaging tests as necessitated by the selected surgery only.
- They include operating rooms, recovery rooms, medical supplies, medications needed for the surgery, surgeon fees, anesthesiologist fees, all as necessitated by the specified type of surgery only.
- They include hospitalization in a standard room over the specified number of nights. In case of room upgrade or an extended length of stay, the patient will be responsible for any arising actual cost.
- They include home medications, pathology fees (pursuant to qualifying types of disease).
- Applicable to self-pay and/or Thai-insurance patients.
- Other expenses that may be incurred by the patient pre- and post-operatively.
- Expenses related to consultation with other specialists (if needed).
- Expenses related to arising complications or underlying disease in the patient, as well as those beyond the surgery-package coverage, e.g. certain medical supplies, lab tests, radiology/imaging tests with/without contrast media, as required during the surgery. Blood reservations, blood transfusion are also excluded. The patient shall be responsible for arising actual costs.
- In case the patient needs to stay in the ICU, which is not covered by the package prices, or the patient requests such stay on his/her own. Arising actual costs will apply.
1) The hospital reserves the right to change the prices without prior notice.
2) They take effect from 1 October – 31 December 2020.
3) Enrolment for these special package prices shall be solely at the discretion of an attending doctor.