Expire Date 30/06/2021
|EAR, NOSE AND THROAT||Length of Stay|
|• Lobectomy (Thyroidectomy Adult)||3||110,000|
|• Endoscopic Sinusplasty Surgery||2||110,000|
|GYNECOLOGICAL SURGERY||Length of Stay|
|• Dilation and curettage||–||37,000|
|• Laparoscopic Cystectomy||1||130,000|
|• Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure (LEEP)||1||49,000|
|• Total Abdominal Hysterectomy (TAH)||3||95,000|
|• Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (TLH)||2||160,000|
|SURGERY||Length of Stay|
|• Laparoscopic Appendectomy||2||145,000|
|• Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy||2||150,000|
|• Open Herniorrhaphy (with mesh graft)||2||110,000|
|• Laparoscopic Herniorrhaphy with Mesh graft||2||190,000|
|• Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy||3||350,000|
|UROLOGY||Length of Stay|
|• Circumcision||–||22,000 – 28,000|
|• Vasectomy||–||21,000 – 28,000|
|• Percutaneous Nephrolithonomy (PCNL)||3||180,000|
|• Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP)||2||125,000|
|• Transurethral Resection of a Bladder Tumor (TUR – BT)||2||125,000|
|• Ureteroscope (include stent)||2||130,000|
|EYE||Length of Stay|
|• Pterygium + Tisseel||–||35,000|
|• Cataract surgery with Monofocal lens||–||55,000|
|• Cataract surgery with Multifocal lens||–||85,000|
|COLORECTAL||Length of Stay|
|• Ligation of Intersphincteric Fistula Tract (LIFT)||1||85,000|
|HEART||Length of Stay|
|• Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)||7||590,000|
|• Heart Valve Replacement||7||650,000|
|BONE & JOINT||Length of Stay|
|• Trigger Finger Release||–||12,000|
|• Carpal Tunnel Release||–||14,000|
|• Total Knee Replacement (TKR) Not include Implant||4||180,000|
|• Total Hip Replacement (THR) Not include Implant||5||230,000|
|• Microscopic Lumbar Disectomy 1 or 2 Levels||2||240,000|
|• Microscopic Cervical Disectomy and Fusion 1 Level (ACDF)||3||350,000|
|INJECTION||Length of Stay|
|• Selective Nerve Root Block Injection (SNRB)||–||25,000|
Terms & conditions
- The package prices include laboratory tests, routine radiology/imaging tests as necessitated by the selected surgery only.
- They include operating rooms, recovery rooms, medical supplies, medications needed for the surgery, surgeon fees, anesthesiologist fees, all as necessitated by the specified type of surgery only.
- They include hospitalization in a standard room over the specified number of nights. In case of room upgrade or an extended length of stay, the patient will be responsible for any arising actual cost.
- They include home medications, pathology fees (pursuant to qualifying types of disease).
- Applicable to self-pay and/or Thai-insurance patients.
- Other expenses that may be incurred by the patient pre- and post-operatively.
- Expenses related to consultation with other specialists (if needed).
- Expenses related to arising complications or underlying disease in the patient, as well as those beyond the surgery-package coverage, e.g. certain medical supplies, lab tests, radiology/imaging tests with/without contrast media, as required during the surgery. Blood reservations, blood transfusion are also excluded. The patient shall be responsible for arising actual costs.
- In case the patient needs to stay in the ICU, which is not covered by the package prices, or the patient requests such stay on his/her own. Arising actual costs will apply.
- The hospital reserves the right to change the prices without prior notice.
- They take effect from Now – 30 June 2021.
- Enrolment for these special package prices shall be solely at the discretion of an attending doctor.