- It creates heat and ablates skin unevenness, as well as stimulates collagen synthesis.
- Local anesthetic is required due to uncomfortable heat.
- Skin abrasion and scab formation is expected after the procedure which may last up to a week.
- Possible side effects are temporary discoloration of treated skin, temporary sun sensitivity, and temporary redness. Scaring is uncommon, depending on the depth of injury
What CO2 Laser can treat?
1. Removal of benign skin lesions
- Skin tag
- Age spot, or sun spot, and seborrheic keratosis
- Mole or Nevus
- Sebaceous gland hyperplasia