Dr. Ravit Smavatkul
Thai / English
- 1978-1983 Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Siriraj Hospital ( founded by King Chulalongkorn in 1888).
Education and Work Experience
- 1983-1984 Intern Vajira Hospital ( the first hospitals in Thailand, founded by King Rama VI).
- 1984-1986 Work as general surgean Maharat Nakhon Si Thammarat Hospital (Public Regional hospital, Ministry of Public Health, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province
- 1986-1989 Resident training for General Surgery King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital
- 1989-1992 Resident training for Urology King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital (operated by the Thai Red Cross Society).
- 1993-2005 work as General Surgean and Urologist Thaksin Hospital, Private General Hospital, Surat Thani Province.
- 2005-present Work as Urologist Bangkok Hospital Phuket, Phuket, Thailand