Dr. Parinya Yanpisitkul
Thai / English
Professional Background & Qualifications
Dr. Parinya is a native of Phuket province in the southern of Thailand. But his educational background and international exposure makes him a “superstar” in the world of beauty and rejuvenation as well as medical tourism. He graduated from Prince of Songkla University in 2003 with a Doctor of Medicine degree, followed by further studies in general surgery from 2004 – 2009 at the Department of Surgery, PSU Hospital, Prince of Songkla University.
Then, he rounded it all up with advanced studies in plastic and reconstructive surgery from 2009 – 2012 at Siriraj Hospital, the Faculty of Medicine, Mahidol University. After all his academic achievements, he has pursued cosmetic and reconstructive surgery career in earnest in leading hospitals countrywide. His contribution to Bangkok Hospital Phuket has started from March 2014 until the present time.
Representing a new generation of plastic surgeons, Dr. Parinya is attentive to all details and requirements of every single client for satisfactory outcome. As patient education is his major concern, he reaches out to people and cast light on current myths and issues related to cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. A comprehensive range of procedures can be performed by the surgeon.
Bangkok Hospital Phuket provides a comprehensive range of cosmetic facial and neck procedures:
- Facial surgery: Eyelid surgery, Endoscopic Forehead/Brow Lift, Face Lift, Underchin Correction
- Nose surgery: Reduction Rhinoplasty with Septoplasty, Rhinoplasty Revision, Augmentation Rhinoplasty, Alarplasty
- Non-surgical treatment: Wrinkle Correction (Botox/Filler)
Current certification and membership
- The Medical Council of Thailand, 2004.
- The Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand, 2009.
- The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of Thailand, 2012
- The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand, 2013.
- The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, (ISAPS) 2015 – present
- International member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons, (ASPS) 2018 – present
Training & fellowship
- Visiting Scholarship Breast Reconstruction and Supermicrosurgery, Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Asan Medical Centre, Seoul, South Korea.
- Visiting Scholarship Cosmetic and Aesthetic Surgery, BK Hospital, Seoul, South Korea, 2013
- Advance VASER liposuction-High definition liposuction Workshop, Istanbul, Turkey, 2015
- Dallas Rhinoplasty Symposium, 2015
- Nasim Rhinoplasty Hand-on Workshop, Istanbul, Turkey, 2016
- Excellent Breast surgery symposium, Germany, 2017