Dr. Paiboon Chotnoparatpat
Thai / English
Professional Background & Qualifications
- 1985 – Graduated doctoral at chiangmai university.
- 1989 – Graduated Board of internal medicine at chiangmai university.
- 1992 – Graduated Board of Cardiology at BMA and vajira college
- 1993 – Visiting fellow of intervention cardiology at Cleveland Clinic , Ohio,USA
- 2009 – Certificate of Interventional Cardiology
- 2011 – Basic Good Crinical Practice (GCP) Training Course
Education and Work Experience
- 1994-2010 Intervention cardiology at BMA and Vajira University Case record : PCI :total case 3000( LM PCI 250 , CTO 170 , B2/C 1500, bifurcation provisional T/Minicrush /DK crush , culotte : 400/54/112/60)