Dr. Korakot Maliwankul
Foot and Ankle Surgery
Thai / English
- 2005: MD., Faculty of Medicine, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
- 2010: Residency Training of Orthopaedic Surgery and Physical Medicine, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
- 2014: Fellowship Training of Foot and Ankle, Nara Medical University, Nara, Japan
- Diploma of the Thai Board of Orthopaedics, 2010
Education and Work Experience
- Present: Staff and Lecturer at the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Physical Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand.
- Present: Department of Orthopaedic and Physical Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand.
- 2010-2011: Department of Orthopaedic, Yala Hospital, Yala, Thailand.
Membership of Professional Societies
- The Medical Council of Thailand
- The Royal College of Orthopaedic Surgeons of Thailand
- Member of board the Thai Orthopaedics Foot and Ankle Society (THOFAS)
- The Prince of Songkla University Medical Alumni Association
Areas of Interest
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Sport Medicine
For appointments, please contact 076-254425