Dr. Ekkapong Srabongkosh
Thai / English
- 2007: Doctor of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand
- 2013: Emergency Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand
- Diploma of the Thai board of Emergency Medicine, 2013
- 2009: Internship, Nongkhai Hospital, Nongkhai, Thailand
- 2010-2013: Physician, Bueng Kan Hospital, Nong Khai, Thailand
- 2013-present: Emergency physician, Bangkok Hospital Phuket, Thailand
Training / Seminars / Conferences
- Certification in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Certification in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Certification in Advanced Trauma Life Support for Doctors (ATLS)
- Certification in The Basic Aeromedical Evacuation Course
- Certification in Toxicological and Hazmat Life Support (THLS-AP)
- EMS Directors, Advanced out-of Hospital Life Support
- Participated in The Princess Mother’s Medical Volunteer Foundation, Mobile Medical Unit, Nongkhai, Thailand
- Joined the Thai Red Cross’s Blood Donation Mobile Unit, Nongkhai, Thailand
- Joined the medical team, Mobile Medical Unit, under the Royal Patronage in Nong Bua Lumpoo, Prachinburi, Nong Khai, Uthai Thani and Bungkarn, Thailand
- 2010: The 3rd National Conference in Toxicology 2010, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2010: Full – scale Emergency Exercise at Don Mueng International Airport “DMK EMEX 2010”
- 2010: Joint Conference in Medical Sciences 2010” (JCMS 2010), Bangkok, Thailand
- 2010: Ramathibodi Emergency Procedure Workshop.
- 2011: The Medical volunteer in Thailand’s flood crisis
- 2011: Ramathibodi Emergency Procedure Workshop.
- 2011: Participated in chemical disaster drill held by Charoenkrung Pracharak Government Hospital
- 2011: Emergency Medical Service Medical Director Course at Phramongkutklao Hospital and College of Medicine. (Aug 29, 2011 – Sep 2, 2011)
- 2012: Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Research Center for Typhoon and Society Workshop on Advanced Technology for Reducing Public Health Impacts after Heavy Rains.
- 2012: The International conference in Emergency Medicine, Bangkok, Thailand. (Jan 30 – Feb 1, 2012)
- Ongoing quarterly course in “Emergency Medicine Review” organized by the Thai Association of Emergency Medicine.
- 2012: Ramathibodi Emergency Procedure Workshop.
- 2012: Certification in WINFOCUS Ultrasound Life Support and Soft Cadaver Vascular Access.
- 2012: WINFOCUS Pediatric – Neonatal Critical Ultrasound.
International Observership Program
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine at the Shands Jacksonville Medical Center – The University of Florida – Jacksonville, The United States of America
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine at the Children’s Hospital Colorado – The University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine, The United States of America
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine at the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles – The University of Southern California, The United States of America
- Attended the “Scientific Assembly 2012” by American College of Emergency Physician (ACEP) in Denver, USA, October 8-11, 2012 (As a special guest of the College).
- Attended the “Scientific Assembly 2013” by American College of Emergency Physician (ACEP) in Seattle, USA, October 14-17, 2013.
- Attended the “Scientific Assembly 2013” by American College of Emergency Physician (ACEP) in Chicago, USA, October 27-30, 2014.
- The Medical Council of Thailand – Active member
- The American College of Emergency Physician (ACEP) – Active member
- The American College of Emergency Physician (ACEP)