Dr. Tanitnun Paprad
Thai / English
- 2011: M.D., Faculty of Medicine (Second Class Honours), Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2017: Residency Training in Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Thailand
- 2020: Fellowship training in Pediatric Neurology, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Thailand
- Diplomate of The Thai Board of Pediatric, 2017
- Diplomate of The Thai Board of Pediatric Neurology, 2020
Education and Work Experience
- 2014: Internships at Pediatric department, Vachiraphuket hospital, Phuket, Thailand
- 2017: Award on the outstanding performance in clinical teaching for the 4th year medical students
- 2018: Neurophysiology and epilepsy course 3 months program at Cleveland clinic, USA
- 2017-present: Member, Thai Epilepsy Society
- 2016-present: Member, Royal College of Pediatricians of Thailand
- 2016-present: Member, Thai Pediatric Society
- 2011-present: Member of The Medical Council of Thailand
Research and papers
- 2017-2019: The effect of Mozart K.448 music on reducing interictal epileptiform discharges on epilepsy patients; A Randomized controlled trial
- 2019: ILAE 2019 (33rd International Epilepsy Congress) accepted poster presentation “A case report of infant with KCNT1 mutation with MAPCA”
Under graduation activity
- 2009: Exchange student in cardiology unit at Utrecht university medical center, the Netherlands.
- 2010: Head of MDCU, the International Federation of Medical Students Associations (IFMSA).
- 2011: Exchange student in Pediatric department at Jichi medical university hospital, Japan.