Dr. Tanitnun Paprad
ไทย / English
Professional Background & Qualifications
- March 15th ,2011 Degree of Medicine, M.D.
- April 1st ,2011 Medical Practitioner Unrestricted License No.41371
- June 1st 2017 Diplomate, Thai Board of Pediatrics
Undergraduate Education and Clinical Training
- 2005-2011 Undergraduate Medical Education with Second Class Honours, GPA 3.40
- Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2011-2014 Internships at Pediatric department, Vachiraphuket hospital, Phuket, Thailand
- 2014-2017 Residency Training in Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Thailand
- 2017 Award on the outstanding performance in clinical teaching for the 4th year medical students
- 2017-present Fellowship training in Pediatric Neurology King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Thailand
- 2018 (September – December) Neurophysiology and epilepsy course 3 months program at Cleveland clinic, USA
- 2017-present Member, Thai Epilepsy Society
- 2016-present Member, Royal College of Pediatricians of Thailand
- 2016-present Member, Thai Pediatric Society
- 2011-present Member of The Medical Council of Thailand
Research and papers
- 2017-2019 The effect of Mozart K.448 music on reducing interictal epileptiform discharges on epilepsy patients; A Randomized controlled trial
- 2019 ILAE 2019(33rd International Epilepsy Congress) accepted poster presentation “A case report of infant with KCNT1 mutation with MAPCA”
Under graduation activity
- 2009 Exchange student in cardiology unit at Utrecht university medical center, the Netherlands.
- 2010 Head of MDCU, the International Federation of Medical Students Associations (IFMSA).
- 2011 Exchange student in Pediatric department at Jichi medical university hospital, Japan.