Diving Medicine Center
Bangkok Hospital Phuket
- Air or gas embolism
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Carbon monoxide poisoning complicated by cyanide poisoning
- Clostridal myositis and myonecrosis (gas gangrene)
- Crush injury, compartment syndrome, and other acute traumatic ischemias
- Decompression sickness
- Enhancement of healing in selected problem wounds
- Consequences of Diabetes such as diabetic foot, diabetic retinopathy, diabetic nephropathy
- Exceptional blood loss (anemia)
- Intracranial abscess
- Necrotizing soft tissue infections (necrotizing fasciitis)
- Osteomyelitis (refractory)
- Delayed radiation injury (soft tissue and bony necrosis)
- Skin grafts and flaps (compromised)
- Thermal burns
Diving Medicine Center is located at the 1st floor, Bangkok Hospital Phuket.
Your comfort is a priority at our center, where you are greeted with a warm, welcoming smile. Thanks to our professional experience and know-how, we provide you with the best services. Our facilities include:
- In-chamber Television
- Monoplace Hyperbaric Chamber
- Personalized Treatment Room
Duration of Treatment
The duration of each treatment can vary from one to two hours, although the most common treatments are in excess of 90 minutes; a variable number of sessions depend on type of diseases and conditions.
During the treatment, the patient lies in a body-length transparent tube with a doctor or nurse right outside within visual contact. A two-way radio allows the patient to speak with people outside the tube.
Click on image to view the large image.