We invite you to learn more about our hospital medical innovation & technology
“Small Incision, Minimal Discomfort, Quick Recovery”
Minimally invasive surgery – also called laparoscopic surgery- is an advanced surgical technique in our hospital. This medical procedure gives a less incision than the traditional open surgery. the surgeon will insert a tube equipped with a tiny video camera and then slip the specially designed surgical instruments in order to perform the operation. This technological innovation is able to project a real-time magnified view of the operative field on a monitor and at the same time the surgeon facilitates the incision by the complex laparoscopic tools.
Why choose a laparoscopic surgery at Bangkok Hospital Phuket?
- The key advantages of minimally invasive surgery are fewer complications, less blood loss, shorter stay in a hospital, and a quicker recovery.
- The surgical expertise in laparoscopic and robotic-assisted surgery of the highly experienced surgeons.
- With the cutting-edge technology, skilled surgeons, nurses and other medical professionals work together to continually improve patient care and safety.
Specialized surgery includes
- Highly skilled in Laparoscopic and Robotic-assisted Colorectal Surgery
- Hip and Knee Arthroplasty (Computer-assisted Surgery & Hip Replacement)
- Laparoscopic Spine Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Hernia Repair and Extraction of Gallbladder Stone