Bangkok Hospital Phuket has long established good relations with Phuket community. As a health organization, the hospital has continuously contributed back to the society, aiming to make Phuket and nearby provinces desirable places to live in. The hospital has shared many memorable moments with the community by organizing activities and projects.
Bangkok Hospital Phuket has embraced “Care & Share” concept. We are growing with the community, reciprocating the trust that is constantly given.
Ms. Pareeya Jullaphong, the CSR Project Manager of Bangkok Hospital Phuket said, “we also recognize that the quality of human life is improved through a healthy environment. Operating our business in an environmentally responsible manner is very important to us. Giving back to our communities remains a cornerstone of our corporate social responsibility (CSR), and in particular, we are committed to improving the quality of life in our communities”.
- Plant mangrove trees in the 3 Andaman provinces (Phuket, Phang Nga and Krabi)
- Teaching children to read
- Donate toys to children patients who recover in ICU, Queen Sirikit National Institute of Child Health
- Paint the school project
- Audio Books for the Blind
- Once a year clear your wardrobe
- Planting grass from seed to give back to nature
- Conservation of seagrass and dugongs in the Andaman Sea
- Donate medicine cabinet to the 12 school
- The corneal transplants to patients in the 3 Andaman provinces (Phuket, Phang Nga and Krabi)
- Yaowawit School
- Art for the Earth
- Health care and quality of life: Donation of money for artificial leg