Bangkok Hospital Phuket has long established itself as part of the community and had been diligent in maintaining good relationships within it. As a top health organization, the hospital has continuously contributed back to society, aiming to make Phuket and nearby provinces desirable locations to live. The hospital has shared many memorable moments with the community by organizing activities and projects.
Bangkok Hospital Phuket has embraced a “Care & Share” concept. Essentially, the hospital is growing with the community and reciprocating the trust that is constantly given.
Ms. Pareeya Jullaphong, the CSR Project Manager of Bangkok Hospital Phuket said, “we also recognize that the quality of human life is improved through a healthy environment. Operating our business in an environmentally responsible manner is very important to us. Giving back to our communities remains a cornerstone of our corporate social responsibility (CSR), and in particular, we are committed to improving the quality of life in our communities.”
- Plant mangrove trees in the 3 Andaman provinces (Phuket, Phang Nga and Krabi)
- Teaching children to read
- Toy donation to child patients recovering in the ICU, Queen Sirikit National Institute of Child Health
- Paint the school project
- Audio Books for the Blind
- Once a year clear your wardrobe
- Planting grass from seed to give back to nature
- Conservation of seagrass and dugongs in the Andaman Sea
- Donate medicine cabinet to the 12 school
- The corneal transplants to patients in the 3 Andaman provinces (Phuket, Phang Nga and Krabi)
- Yaowawit School
- Art for the Earth
- Health care and quality of life: Donation of money for artificial leg